Thriving Through Unemployment
Thriving Through Unemployment – Free Workshop Sponsored by Women Helping Women (Westchester Jewish Services)
This workshop is free to any unemployed woman who is a resident of Westchester
When: Thursday, May 12th – 9:30 – 11:30 am
Where: Rosenthal JCC of Northern Westchester
Being out of work can be a very scary thing. It can also be a great opportunity to stop and figure out where you WANT to be in your life.
In this workshop you will:
- Get clarity on what it is you really want for your life and learn how to go about finding the work that will support that.
- Learn how to take care of yourself emotionally while unemployed.
- Learn the technique for going after the right opportunities so that you don’t waste time with the wrong ones.
- Learn how to handle well-meaning friends and family giving unwanted advice.
- Learn how to structure your day to make the most of your situation.
- Move out of fear and uncertainty into empowerment.
This workshop is given through the Women Helping Women Program which is sponsored by Westchester Jewish Services. This is a free program open to all female Westchester residents who are unemployed.
The Women Helping Women Program is offered several times during the year. For more information, please contact Lenore Rosenbaum at 914-761-0600 x 308
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org